Ryan Dolan, ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Sophomore Ryan Dolan isn’t well known, but he should be.  This cutie is moving up in the world with his own company – and he is only 19!  Get to know him better when he’s not busy with his residents in Wolfe Hall or working out at the gym.  But sorry ladies, he’s taken.  Nevertheless, he makes for some good eye candy while on winter break.

Name: Ryan Dolan

Age: 19

Hometown: Colts Neck, NJ

Year in college: Sophomore

Major: Finance/Computer Science

Campus Involvement: Department of Residential Education and Housing

Hobbies: Being active, hanging out with friends, working out, traveling

Relationship status: In a realtionship.

Favorite Food: Chicken Cutlets

Favorite Movie: Anchorman

Interesting Fact: Created and started Naderol (naderolfocus.com)

Life Motto: Just do it.  We are only young for so long, so what’s the point in waiting?

If you could have one super power what would it be and why? Be able to speak any language.  I want to travel and it would make it a lot easier to communicate.

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite quote: “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.”

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.