This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Ryan Boyne, a sophomore chemistry major bound for medical school. The School of Science Senator can usually be found studying organic chemistry in the Decker lounge. You can almost always spot him in khakis, Sperrys, and a button-down, which is practically his daily uniform… But we wouldn’t expect anything less from this seasonal J.Crew employee. And good news coliegettes, this Cutie is single, but you better make your moves fast because he’s quite the catch.

Name: Ryan Edward Boyne

Nickname: Ry, Boyne, Boyner

Relationship Status: Single, and ready to mingle.

Hometown: Robbinsville, NJ

Major: Chemistry

Post Grad Plans: Hopefully attending medical or pharmacy school.

Dream Job: Surgeon by day, exotic dancer by night. But seriously, I would love to be the head of surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.

Hobbies: Dressing to impress, and golfing. Also, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Campus Organizations: Student Government, and Chemistry Club.

Best TCNJ Memory So Far:Living in Decker Hall.

Favorite Food: Oreos and peanut butter, Chips Ahoy cookies with peanut butter…Basically anything with peanut butter.

Favorite Movie: FindingNemo, Balto, and Elf.

Fun Fact: I won best hair in high school as a senior superlative.

Quirks: I’m addicted to ChapStick.

Role Model:My mom, and of course Jay-Z.

Turn Ons: Nice eyes, and intelligence.

Turn Offs:An annoying laugh, that’s always terrible. And liars, I hate liars.

Favorite Style on a girl: Sperrys, that’s all that matters.

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling, but mainly Blake Lively.

Ideal First Date: That’s a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

Worst date you’ve ever been on?On my first date in 7th grade I took a girl to a carnival in our town. We went on the Ferris wheel and as things were starting to heat up, we realized that her dad was sitting across from us the entire time. So awkward.

What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love? I asked my high school girlfriend to prom on stage in front of our entire school at our Mr. Robbinsville High School pageant… which I won by the way. And of course she said yes.

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.