Procrastinate with Funny Tweets and Statuses This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s finals week and we all know what that means. Procrastination is everyone’s most popular activity. Some students claim that studying doesn’t start without checking Facebook, Twitter, and all other social networks before actually getting down to business. Once the work is started though, study breaks are usually more of the same: checking and re-checking all those social networks so without further ado, here are some of the funniest statuses and tweets from TCNJ students about finals…

·         “accidentally sent a rough draft of my paper to my professor titled ‘CREATIVE TITLE AW YEAH’ oops.”

·         Accompanied by a torn apart stress ball: “I appreciate TCNJ’s effort with the free stress balls, but they clearly underestimated my stress level lately”

·         “The chances of me studying tonight are equivalent to the chances of the world ending December 21st #tcnjproblems”

·         “i love seeing people running around the library with masks on… shows how they dont have anything to study for while i do -.- #tcnjproblems

·         “My professor may or may not have killed a few students via heart attack by posting our exam grades each with a 25-point error. @TCNJPROBLEMS

·         “I’ll bet that I’m going to get charged for all the stuff I tried to print, but never printed bc none of the printers work @TCNJPROBLEMS

·         “My Facebook is now in pirate language….this is how bored I am

·         “What has the world come to when the c-store runs out of redbull… @TCNJPROBLEMS

These are just a few of the funny things people have posted this past week. So if you’re bored or procrastinating, don’t hesitate to follow @TCNJPROBLEMS and don’t hesitate to log right back in to Facebook, so you can see some more. But don’t stay too long because study breaks should be shorter than studying!

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.