Our Staff’s Awesome Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Stephanie, Deputy Editor
Stephanie interned at an event-design company called Karma this summer. She helped design weddings!

Samantha, News Editor
After finishing her spring semester in London, Sam’s family came to visit her and spent five days in London and five days in Paris together. After climbing over 300 steps of the Notre Dame Cathedral tower, here she is overlooking Paris. You can even see the Eiffel Tower in the background!

Devon, Assistant Marketing Director
Gone Fishing! Devon and her brother enjoy their lakeside vacation on Lake Champlain, Vermont.  

Rachel, Events Editor
This summer, Rachel was lucky enough to learn about children’s editorial publishing with Knopf Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Random House! This is a pitcure of her last day with her beloved slush pile. The editorial intern kept telling her to frown which just made her laugh, and here’s the result.

Rachel also interned at Wheelhouse Creative in movie marketing one day a week, and two days a week at Bedford, Freeman & Worth Publishers for the second summer in a row. Fake frowns aside, it was a busy but amazing summer!

Noelle, Social Media Assistant
This summer, Noelle had the chance to tour Italy with her family! It was her first time overseas, and she loved every minute of it – especially the beautiful view from this spot along the Amalfi Coast!

Kathy, Staff Writer
Kathy is on the Charles Bridge in Prague. She went to Poland this summer because she has family there. Luckily, they were only a four-hour drive from the city so she got to explore.