This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Is it winter? Summer? Fall? No, weather, it’s spring. But thanks for letting us have to change our outfits a few times a day to cope with the rain, snow, and wind!

Through this season of change, people wonder what they should strap on to stay warm and dry but also stay fashionable. Here at TCNJ, I caught a few people who have been keepin’ it classy. Trying to match up the weather to our outfits is pretty irritating, but a few tips on how to dress with this crazy weather will totally boost your confidence. Don’t worry; we’re all experiencing the same thing!

With this totally insane, bipolar weather, layering your clothing absolutely helps. A snug sweater or layering a chic jacket on top of a shirt keeps you warm.  Courtney decided to keep warm by layering her outfit with a stylish, pine green jacket over her cheetah print t-shirt. She won’t shiver and still has style! When it comes to shoes, don’t even think of moccasins! That is totally an outfit foul… unless you want them to get soaked.

When the rain gets too rough, you want to stay dry! Patterned rain boots, timberlands or doc martens totally solve this fashion crisis. Completing the outfit with a cosy pair of earth toned or printed skinny jeans give off a relaxed vibe. This is a perfect look to keep calm and carry on for a day to walk around campus or hanging out with friends.

Let’s just hope that this week feels more like spring. We’re sick of the surprise snow! Let’s see the flowers bloom, trees bud, and no more winter coats. Spring, come quick!

Courtney, Class of 2017

Ian, Class of 2017

Ariana, Class of 2017

Artist of all sorts. Photography, Fashion, and Drawing are some of my fortes