Max Gruttadauria, ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Welcome back, collegiettes!  It’s time for new classes, new experiences and new boys! 

Next time you’re passing the fields on your way to class, keep an eye out for Max Gruttadauria tossing a frisbee or hanging out with his buddies. Though he loves spending time with friends and leading an active lifestyle, this cutie has big dreams of a career in the city and exploring every single continent. This adventurous cutie has a romantic side that is sure to charm a collegiette of any age. And lucky for us, he’s single! Meet Max!

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Rutherford, NJ

Age/year: 19/Sophomore

Major: Finance

Campus organizations: Sigma Alpha Epsilon and Club Ultimate Frisbee

Post grad plans: Take some time off to travel and then get a real job in the real world.

Dream job: Hopefully get a job on Wall Street or somewhere else in NYC.

Favorite memory from freshman year: My CEL day with the children of Trenton. I got to bust out my wicked dance moves without being shamelessly judged!

The number one thing on your bucket list: I want to be able to say I’ve been to every continent. Antarctica is going to be tough.

Favorite band/musician: Mumford & Sons

Fun fact: I went to the 2013 Firefly Music Festival and preordered next year’s tickets the week after. You should too!

Role model: Without my Grandpa I wouldn’t be half of the man I am today.

Biggest turn on: Wittiness, being able to keep up with my sarcasm – being tall helps too.

Biggest turn off: Stupidity – I can’t stand people who don’t have any common sense.

Celebrity crush: Emma Watson and Emma Stone – I love my Emmas.

Ideal first date: Taking the train to Hoboken where we could have a nice dinner would be ideal. We could wrap up the night by hanging out at Sinatra Park and enjoying the view of the New York City skyline.

Words to live by: Every day above ground is a good day.

Favorite food: I’m a real big fan of sushi. Sushi Palace is a gift from God.

Hobbies: Staying active and being with my friends. You can also probably always find me throwing a Frisbee outside of Cromwell.

Funny quirks: I’ve watched the first season of Amish Mafia – and I actually enjoyed it.

Best advice you’ve ever been given: Take chances. The more risk the better the reward.

What you’re looking forward to most this year: HOMECOMING because I missed it last year.