This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Alix Earle is the it-girl right now, everyone knows it. A fellow New Jersyan herself, Alix has taken over social media and everyone knows it. She’s known for being a UMiami student who is not only stunning, but is who everyone wants to be. What started as normal content like getting ready for a frat party or a normal college day in the life, has now turned into going on trips across the world to Dubai or going to movie premieres/concerts with A-listers like Miley Cyrus or Channing Tatum. Raking in 4.3 million followers on TikTok and 1.9 million followers on Instagram, it is safe to say she is only going up from here. 

Fun fact, Alix is actually from Red Bank, New Jersey, an alum of Red Bank Catholic High School. She then chose to pursue her higher education at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida, where she is now currently a senior in her last semester. Alix candidly shows her life with us, which is unbelievable by the way. One of her more recent adventures, she was sent on a trip to Dubai with the makeup brand known as Tarte. Now of course the trip was unreal and she documented it, but what’s even funnier is that she left the trip early. And the reason was because she missed going out in Miami, so she flew back on a 13 hour flight to get back and immediately go out again. Alix’s life has only gotten crazier and us viewers get to watch it unfold. 

And Alix entered 2023 following a pretty public breakup from previous boyfriend baseball player Tyler Wade. Her claims implied that Wade was jealous of Earle’s popularity. Watching Alix flourish has been nothing but empowering for women all around and this is only the beginning for her. Alix is a college student by day and full time influencer by night, reaching unimaginable feats in her career at such a young age. 

Many people have negative things to say about these influencers, whether their fame and success is well deserved. To that, I see both sides of the argument. There is certainly privilege when it comes to who blows up and who doesn’t. Whether it’s the value on looks or personality, the playing field is certainly not even. Regardless, influencing is a full time job and is part of the new wave of careers technology has brought us. Careers nowadays are not always going to be a typical 9-5.

As I write this, I am watching Alix get ready with me to go to the Super Bowl, which is basically a national holiday in the US. She’s going to see possibly one of the biggest sporting events in the states AND is watching Rhianna’s incredible halftime show performance. All I can say is Alix is who I want to be and it also shows you how incredible opportunities content creation can give you. Her influence is evident in this new generation and Alix Earle is definitely not going anywhere. 

hi, i’m lara! i’m a tcnj student who loves art, reading and writing! i am obsessed with taylor swift and harry styles , i love anything fashion related and i have a pet dog named wes :)