Iraj Yusufiy, ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is junior IrajYusufiy.  The European-born stud likes to have a good time with his brothers of Phi Kappa Psi when he isn’t busy with ROTC or his responsibilities as president of The Off-Campus Student Organization.  This 20-year-old is even in the National Guard!  The business student still finds a way to make grades a top priority with a packed schedule.  He’s single and looking for a girl with a good heart- he would walk miles in the dark to get to the girl he loves!

Name: Iraj Yusufiy

Hometown: Lawrenceville, New Jersey

Age: 20

Birthday: May 18, 1992

Relationship status: Single

Major: Business Marketing, Finance minor

Nickname: AJ, or some of my friends in my frat call me “I Rage” because I like to rage

Dream job: Something where I travel a lot, that’s why I want to hopefully own my own business one day

Short term goals: Get good grades, good grades are always nice.  I’m going to be doing a leadership course for ROTC; I want to do good in that.

Long term goals: Having a good business, buying a house for my parents, and graduating, graduating would be nice.

Campus organizations: Phi Kappa Psi, ROTC, President of the Off Campus Student Organization

Favorite food: Sushi, either volcano roll or California roll

Favorite movies: Good Will Hunting, Troy, Forrest Gump

Favorite TV shows: Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones

Quirks: I have to stick a pillow in between my legs at night or else I can’t sleep, and I crack my neck a lot

Pet peeves: People that eat with their mouth open, that really gets to me

Role model: My great-grandfather.  My family is what it is today because of him.

Fun fact: I’m in the National Guard

Celebrity crush: Emma Stone especially after the new Spider Man; Jessica Alba, can’t go wrong with Jessica Alba, and definitely Mila Kunis

Embarrassing moment: I peed in the middle of the classroom in first grade and I didn’t even get in trouble

Proudest moment at TCNJ: Rushing a fraternity, I’m really glad I made that decision

Describe yourself in 5 words: Surprising, responsible, patient, funny every now and then, patriotic

Worst characteristic in a girl: Dishonesty

Worst thing a girl could do on a date: Talk about her ex

Best characteristic in a girl: Being able to hold a good conversation

Ideal first date: Atlantic City or Princeton so you can just enjoy the town

Your ideal crush: Somebody that I can talk to; that I have things in common with but not everything in common; I’m big on brunettes; someone who can look good without makeup on all the time, and someone goodhearted who wants to help other people, and if she’s a good dancer that’s a plus

Craziest thing you’ve done for love: In high school before I had a license I walked 5 miles at midnight to a girl’s house

Sweetest thing a girl could do for you: Cook for me

TCNJ Journalism Major
Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.