Her Campus TCNJ Takes Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Welcome back, collegiettes! We hope you all had an amazing break and are ready to take on the semester.  What were you up to last month?  Instagram your favorite break photos using the hashtag #HCTCNJwinterbreak2015.  Here’s what we were up to! 

Caitlyn McNair and her friends celebrated the first day of the new year right, with a little TCNJ reunion! 
From left to right: Cristina Nardini, Caitlyn McNair, Emma Califano and Jennifer Loughran 

Asmi Panigrahi left for the UK during break to study aboard at Oxford! She sent us this picture from the airport right before she boarded her plane. Good luck, Asmi!

Christine Makdisi volunteered with Project Homecoming in New Orleans! She renovated houses that were destroyed during Hurricane Katrina.

Alyssa Freitas met her dream actor Shahrukh Khan at Madame Tussauds in New York City! (Yes, Madame Tussauds is a wax museum, but any form of the celebrity counts!)

Stephanie Agresti and Colleen Duncan participated in an Ugly Sweater Run for Save the Children in New York City with some TCNJ friends.  (We spy a former campus cutie!)