This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

On November 15, 2022, Harry Styles wrapped up his four-month-long residency tour in the United States–Love On Tour. During his time on tour Styles played shows in New York, Texas, Chicago, and California. Harry played the most shows in New York and California rounding out to 15 shows each. Unfortunately, there were three shows during his residency in California that had to be rescheduled to January 2023 due to illness. Harry has 14 more shows scheduled for the Latin American portion of his tour which comes to a close in December to officially end his tour for 2022. 

Styles will continue his tour next year by visiting more countries such as Australia, Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom. 

During his residency tour, I was lucky enough to see Harry twice, on August 26th and September 15th. Blood Orange opened the show with his alternative R&B genre and got the crowd ready for Harry. Harry performed for about 90 minutes including some of his most popular songs like “Adore You,” Watermelon Sugar,” and “Sign of the Times.” I was most excited to hear songs from his new album Harry’s House like my favorites “Little Freak,” “Keep Driving” and “Matilda.” 

Harry is such an amazing performer live. He interacts with the audience, dances, and has amazing vocals live. He truly puts on an unforgettable performance for his fans every night. Every show Styles takes time to sincerely thank his fans for their dedication over the years, “To each and every one of you here tonight, thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming out, whether you’ve been supporting me for one year, five years or twelve years, you have changed my life and I am deeply deeply grateful.” Styles is unlike any other performer I have ever seen live and has a true passion for what he does. He has grown from being in a world-famous boy band, One Direction, to making it on his own and selling out show after show. During his residency tour this year, Styles sold out 15 consecutive nights at Madison Square Garden. Currently, he has done two solo tours with the current tour, Love on Tour having multiple parts due to Covid-19. 

Rolling Stone Magazine gave Styles the title of the “New King of Pop,” and that couldn’t be more fitting. Harry has been beloved by his fans for over 10 years and he will continue to grow to be one of the world’s biggest pop stars. 

Samantha Schepelenko is a student at The College of New Jersey. She is a senior Journalism and Professional Writing major with a Comm minor. She hopes to write for the beauty and fashion industry one day :)