Favorite Outfit Trends from Homecoming 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

The Monday after Homecoming is like December 26th, the lull after the excitement. I took this time to admire my favorite killer fall outfit trends that were seen this weekend at the tailgate! The weather was beautiful, which gave everyone lots of different outfit possibilities. Homecoming was definitely not a fashion show, but it was a memorable day for the TCNJ community, and everyone took lots of pictures. Therefore, casual, cute fall outfits were the dress code!

1. Flannel dresses paired with boots and a cozy scarf! Flannel dresses are adorable for fall!

2. Denim Skirts are the move this year, and that was clear this weekend! You can pair them with nearly anything, whether it’s a TCNJ shirt to sport your lion pride or a light weight sweater. Boots, booties or converse all work well with them!

3. My last favorite style was very simple: jeans, some cutie booties and a cozy sweater! You can never go wrong. Some girls were seen this weekend sporting a cute vest over their sweater for a little extra warmth.

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.