This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Now that fall has arrived, it is time to swap our favorite breezy t-shirts for sweaters and our flip-flops for boots. As the temperature starts to go down, it is important to keep up with the latest fall fashion trends. Below are some amazing trends to try this fall.

Ankle Booties

Ankle booties are an absolute must have for this fall season. Ankle booties can be paired with almost any outfit and worn for a casual or fancy look.  

Image source

Frayed Jeans

This trend adds personality to your outfit and looks great when paired with ankle booties!

Image source

Teddy Bear Coats

For a look that is both stylish and cozy, these coats are perfect for the cooler temperatures.

Image source

Oversized Sweaters

Nothing is better than an oversized sweater to stay cozy on a chilly fall day. Colors like red, burnt orange, and mustard yellow are making a statement this fall.

Image source

Plaid

Plaid has always been a staple for our fall closets, but this year, plaid is getting a major revival. Bold colors were incorporated into the plaid trend this year on the runway. Think like Cher from Clueless when picking out your next plaid piece.

Image source

Animal Print

Animal print was all over the runway and it will be one of the biggest trends this fall. A Cheetah print handbag or pair of flats add the perfect touch to your fall outfit.

Image source

Image Source

Sydney is a junior at TCNJ and is currently majoring in Communications. Sydney loves writing, photography, art, music, and traveling. Find her on Instagram and Pinterest @sydgracej.
Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.