Christine Mallory

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Christine Mallory is an active brother in Alpha Phi Omega and loves giving back to her campus and her community! When she’s not doing community service, you can probably find her at Zumba class or tutoring American Sign Language students at the Tutoring Center. She was recently accepted to the Disney College Program in Walt Disney World for next fall, so wish her bon voyage if you see her around campus!

Name: Christine Mallory
Year: Junior
Age: 21
Hometown: Pompton Plains, New Jersey
What are you studying? I self-designed a major in Communication Sciences and Disorders with a concentration in Deaf Studies.
Why did you choose TCNJ? When I first heard about TCNJ, I decided to visit and take a campus tour. During the tour, I had that strange feeling that I was meant to be here. TCNJ also offers the best of both worlds, as I have been able to live in the dorms and experience college life but also go home as often as I want to visit my family.
How do you spend your free time? When I do have free time, I like to just relax, hang out with my friends and watch movies. I also love going to Zumba!
What is your favorite movie? My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Who would you define as your role model? My role model is my mother. She embodies everything I want to be—successful, intelligent, kind, caring, funny, and fashionable!
Describe yourself in three words: Ambitious, caring, and optimistic
What is your ideal date? My ideal date would be pretty low-key…just hanging out and getting to know each other. I would be happy with eating ice cream and watching a funny movie!
Where would you like to travel if you had the opportunity? My top choice would definitely be London! I would love to explore all of the historical sites, as well as the city’s amazing fashion.
Plans after TCNJ? I am hoping to attend Vanderbilt’s Speech-Language Pathology master’s program in Nashville, Tennessee!