This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

When this diehard Devils fan isn’t laughing with her friends, you can find this week’s campus cutie Christine Chobor buried in her textbooks. Christine knows what it means to work hard and play hard (after all, she’s a lacrosse coach!), but she sure doesn’t mind spending the day relaxing in the sun.

Name: Christine Chobor
Year: Class of 2013
Age: 20
Major: Health & Exercise Science
Hometown: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Activities: Coaching lacrosse, watching the Devils, constantly making fun of my roommate for being a princess, shopping, spending my boyfriend’s money
Sports: Intramural soccer, lacrosse
Best/favorite way to spend a Saturday: sleeping late and being a bum the entire day.
Favorite Actor: Either Mark Wahlberg or Will Ferrell
Favorite band/musician: SAY ANYTHING, A Day to Remember, and OLD New Found Glory… plus a ton of other bands.
Pet peeves or weird habits: It drives me crazy when people make little grammatical errors, like mixing up “their” and “they’re.” And also when people always complain on facebook … life is good!
Plans for the future: I’m really focusing right now on school, I plan on going to graduate school to become a physician’s assistant.
Best Advice You’ve Received: “Everything happens for a reason.” That’s what I live by now.
Your Dream Date: A surprise trip into NYC for dinner… maybe some ice skating (weather/season permitting)
What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer: Go to the beach and actually swim in the ocean!