Camille Passucci

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s cutie is TCNJ field hockey player Camille Passucci. Her team recently won the 2011 NCAA Division III National Champions!

Name: Camille Passucci
Year: 2013
Hometown: Denville, NJ
Sport: Field Hockey
Favorite workout song? Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy
What are your hobbies? I love playing boardgames.  I am pretty competitive, and all I want to do is play someone in something.  Most of the time no one will play with me though because I more often than not take it a bit too seriously…
What gets you motivated before a game or practice? As a team, we usually listen to our warm up cd before we go out and play.  It kind of prepares you for what you have to do.  We also usually hang out the whole day prior to the game so that we stay focused and motivated.
Who is your role model? My role model is a girl on my team.  Her name is Leigh Mitchell.  She is a senior forward, and is really talented. She’s an all-around great girl.
How do you balance sports & school? I balance sports and school pretty well now.  At first it was challenging, but you have to be really productive when you sit down to do work. I would tell other student athletes to concentrate on staying focused for short amounts of time.