This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Colliegates, if you want to meet this campus cutie, you better do so soon. He will be graduating this May and will be working for a CIT Group as a part of their Financial Development Program.  Billy Freyberger is a leader, a brother of Phi Alpha Delta, and this week’s TCNJ campus cutie!

Name: William Charles Freyberger III

Nickname: Billy or ‘No Buns’

Age: 21

Year: Senior

Hometown: Bridgewater NJ

Major: Finance/ IO Psychology

Fun Fact: I once won a hot dog eating contest.

Hobbies: CrossFit, and taking showers naked

Favorite Movie: A Knight’s Tale

Favorite Book: The Precious Present – Spencer Johnson

Relationship Staus: Single

Turn Ons: Eye contact, confidence.

Turn Offs: #whitegirlproblems

Life Goals: Start my own gym after about 5-10 years of working in corporate finance.

Best Experience at TCNJ so far? Getting to meet the band members of Fun and helping them set up was pretty freaking awesome.

Most Memorable thing of high school: Senior year my younger brother and I played brothers in the school play, it was hilarious and so much fun.

Why did you choose TCNJ? Value, close to home, and it had everything I was looking for.

Ideal First Date? “She’s the kinda girl that will call you on your bullshit. She isn’t afraid to dance and she offers to pay. She doesn’t decide before a date whether or not she’s gonna kiss you; she’s not earnest, yet she’s not completely ironic either. She orders dessert and she can be ready in ten minutes.”

Favorite Things about TCNJ:  The people. From professors to students, I’ve met more incredible people here than I have anywhere else.

Pet Peeves: Locking the front door when you’re clearly home. I don’t know why it annoys me so much, but it does.

Describe yourself in three words: Relaxed, compassionate, determined.

Who would you define as your role model? Clark Kent

Favorite thing to do on campus? Chill in the groove (I call the grove the groove).

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Workout, and then enjoy some food and friends at a BBQ.

Campus Involvement: Phi Alpha Delta, LDP, ABC, CrossFit

Anything else you would like the TCNJ community to know about you? I’ve spent the last 12 days without a working cell phone, it wasn’t that bad. Y’all should try it every now and then, it’s pretty eye opening.

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.