This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Some watch to see who wins. Some watch to see their favorite celebrities. But with award shows come glamor that just can’t go unnoticed. Most of us watched in pajamas from the comfort of our couches, which makes this year’s red carpet fashion all the more appealing. Here are some of the best looks from last night’s show.

1. Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum showed up looking like a goddess and made me wish I knew about this dress when I went to my senior prom. The dress is elegant, and the color goes well with her skin tone and hair color. If I had to rank this look, I’d give it a 11/10.

2. Elisabeth Moss

You can never go wrong with a black dress and Elisabeth Moss did not disappoint. Pairing it together with a bold red lip makes her look even more sophisticated and honestly, it’s a huge step up from her typical red robe and hood she wears  in The Handmaid’s Tale.

3. Issa Rae

This beautiful blue jumpsuit was stunning on Issa Rae; it would have been sleek if there weren’t sparkles but I think the sparkles took the look to a whole new level. The everything about this is #fashion goals, and the only thing that could make it better was if it had pockets!

4. Tiffany Haddish

Tiffany Haddish wowed with her rainbow dress, which happens to be the colors of the Eritrean flag which is a tribute to her father’s heritage. A gorgeous dress and a heartfelt story behind it- a win-win for the fashion community.

5. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

JT definitely had his BEST suit and tie on, which perfectly complemented wife Jessica Biel’s ivory white gown. Can you say ‘power couple?’

6. Milo Ventimiglia

I love a man who can rock a bow tie, especially in a black-and-white tuxedo.  But Milo Ventimiglia is nice to look at, bow tie or not.

Maddi is the current President and Campus Correspondent for HCTCNJ. She is a senior journalism student at The College of New Jersey who loves pugs, napping, and all things food.
Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.