Albina Chotchayeva

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

If you’re looking to spot this week’s cutie on campus, you only have a few more weeks to catch Albina Chotchayeva before she graduates. This little lady is bound to make you smile… and to make you feel pretty tall too!

Name: Albina Chotchayeva
Nicknames: Bina, Bean, Beanie
Hometown: Paterson, NJ
Year: 2012
Major/Minor: Psychology/ Communication Disorders
Future Plans: My dream is to become a speech Pathologist one day. Grad school is my next step.
Hobbies on campus: Delta Zeta
Favorite thing to do in your free time: I love to read books when I can and I always find time to watch Friends with my little Kristina.
Fun fact: My hairdresser influenced me to pick my minor in Communication disorders and lead me to the career path I want to be in. 
Pet Peeves: I can’t stand it when people have spelling errors in text messages.
 ?Best memory at TCNJ: Taking a day trip during the week to the beach with my best friend Julia. It was spontaneous and we had a fun, relaxing day at the beach before coming back to school.
Favorite Movie: She’s The Man. It still makes me laugh and I’ve probably watched it a million times.
Dream vacation/favorite place to travel: Russia to visit family.
Why did you choose TCNJ?: I went to a private boarding school in Wellesley, Massachusetts for high school and I wanted to be closer to home and TCNJ was a perfect fit.
Favorite Quote: “Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
Describe yourself in three words: Genuine, Compassionate, Outgoing