This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Nice guy Adam Bonanno is pretty much the whole package. When he’s not busy eating something spicy or being pretty spicy himself, you can find him around his floor willing to help anyone with anything. You can find Adam contributing to campus through Student Government or on the soccer field with the rest of the Men’s Club Soccer team. Be prepared because when this cutie looks your way, he may just have you at hello.

Name: Adam Bonanno 
Nickname(s): Bananas
Age: 18
Hometown: Hillsborough, NJ
Year: Freshman, Class of 2015
Major: English Secondary Education
Hobbies: Club Soccer, Student Government, SETA.
Favorite movie: Anchorman
Favorite musicians: I’m willing to listen to anything, but Avicii, Atreyu, and Dance Gavin Dance are among my favorites.
Favorite Food: Buffalo chicken… anything drenched in buffalo sauce is delicious.
Favorite Book: The Giver by Lois Lowry. It offers such a unique perspective on memory and life experiences.
Where people will be able to find you on campus: Eickhoff. It’s a great place to relax in between classes and see some friends I don’t see every day.
Life goals: After graduating from The College of NJ, I plan on teaching high school English and would love to coach high school soccer as well.
Three words that describe yourself: Compassionate, Goofy, Polite
Fun Fact: I am the proud owner of a 70 lb. beagle.
What your perfect date would be: My ideal date would consist of a picnic on the beach. This sort of environment is not only beautiful and relaxing; it also allows me to simply talk and get to know the other person.

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.
Jessica is one half of the fantastic duo founding Her Campus on the leafy suburban campus that is The College of New Jersey. A Journalism major and Communications minor in the Class of 2012, she is a native of Pennsylvania and an adoptive resident of New Jersey. That's why she can't fist pump, but can pump gas. Before Her Campus, Jessica was a newspaper reporter, communications assistant and world traveler, having studied and interned abroad in London. When she's not writing or talking up a storm, Jessica can be found bargain shopping, catching up on a good book, fiddling with her camera or attempting to stay in shape. Other passions include hummus, tickling those ivories on the piano, meeting new people and all things Her Campus.