This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Ever wonder where the incredibly cute, intelligent, and sweet guys have been hiding? Well, wefoundone,andhe’s this week’s campus cutie! You might catch him reading in the library, duck watching at the lakes or in the STUD for meal equiv. So keep a lookout because there’s no way around it – Aaron Creuz is the complete and total package!

Name: Aaron Creuz
Nicknames: AJ, Uncle Aaron, jamAl
Age: 20
Year: Junior
Hometown: Hazlet, NJ
Major: Political Science
Fun Fact: Sammi Sweetheart is my neighbor, if that counts as a fun fact.
Hobbies: Reading and singing in the shower.
Favorite Movie: Nightmare before Christmas and The Lion King. I can watch those over and over.
Favorite musicians: Blink 182
Favorite Book: Angels and Demons and Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
Life Goals: Law school hopefully.
Plans after TCNJ? Law school, to work for a prosecutor’s office
Best Experience at TCNJ so far? Going to New Orleans with ABC and being part of LDP.
Why did you choose TCNJ? The perfect fit for me, it’s the perfect size, I love New Jersey, and when I visited the campus, I just felt at home.
Ideal First Date?: Dinner and a movie – I’m old fashioned.
Favorite Things about TCNJ? Not Eickoff! I like that there are two lakes, I like sitting with ducks, I know that’s kind of weird, but, oh, also the deer I see running behind my house.
Pet Peeves: People screaming in the library. Yeah, please go scream somewhere else.
Weird Habits: There is always a song stuck in my head, always.
Describe yourself in three words: friendly, hopeful, and American
Who would you define as your role model? My grandparents, definitely
Favorite thing to do on campus: Going to the STUD for lunch, there is always something going on, I plan my schedule every semester around meal equiv.
Anything else you would like the TCNJ community to know about you? I plan on owning an elephant one day.

Jessica is one half of the fantastic duo founding Her Campus on the leafy suburban campus that is The College of New Jersey. A Journalism major and Communications minor in the Class of 2012, she is a native of Pennsylvania and an adoptive resident of New Jersey. That's why she can't fist pump, but can pump gas. Before Her Campus, Jessica was a newspaper reporter, communications assistant and world traveler, having studied and interned abroad in London. When she's not writing or talking up a storm, Jessica can be found bargain shopping, catching up on a good book, fiddling with her camera or attempting to stay in shape. Other passions include hummus, tickling those ivories on the piano, meeting new people and all things Her Campus.