While college may be the best four years of your life, sometimes the stress seems to pile up. Between classes, exams, and club meetings, it’s hard to find a little you-time in the hustle and bustle of everyday activities. If this sounds familiar to your life, take a look at these seven products that help relieve pent up stress.
1. Never-Ending Bubble Wrap: Studies show that one minute of popping bubble wrap relieves as much stress as a 30 minute massage. So get popping with this Bubble Wrap Keychain found at Amazon.com!
2. Pull and Stretch Bounce Ball: Whether you’re walking to your next class or doing homework in the library, this stress ball is the perfect on-the-go stress reliever!
3. Journal: Though many people usually turn to social media to talk about their problems, keeping a journal has been proven to help problem-solving skills, which in turn reduces stress caused by troubling issues. This floral journal from Papyrus.com is the perfect place to start organizing your thoughts!
4. Coloring Book: Meditative Coloring, also known as Coloring Therapy, is a fun and easy way to relieve stress. The repetitiveness of coloring strengthens your focus and helps you revert to a relaxed state of mind. Channel your inner 5-year old self with this adult coloring book from Barnes and Noble!
5. Tea: Drinking a hot cup of tea not only is the perfect way to warm up on a cool day, but also is a great way to relieve stress! A cup of tea, specifically black tea, has unique soothing properties. According to a study by the University College London, black tea positively affects our stress hormone levels. Order some funky black teas, like Earl Grey Crème, at Teavana.com!
6. Yoga Mat: Though yoga may seem intimidating, anyone can do it! It not only relaxes your body but also your mind; two components essential to stress relief. Order a cute mat at YogaOutlet.com and get the mediation started!
7. Bath Bomb: Baths have been known to reduce stress due to the fact that it lowers blood pressure, allowing your body to relax and escape your daily stressors. So why take a regular bath when you can drop one of Lush’s Bath Bombs in the tub for the ultimate bath experience?