The Lalaplaid Socks Brick Wall
The Lalaplaid Socks Brick Wall
Her Campus Media
Style > Fashion

3 Ways to Style Mini Uggs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Are you looking for that adorable winter girl aesthetic? Well, if you’re anything like me, you’ve owned your fair share of Uggs or even fake Uggs in the past years. And lucky for you they’re making a comeback. They’re perfect for that warm, winter look. The minis are now more popular than ever, and it’s time to style them in the trendiest, most fashionable way yet. So much inspiration can be found on Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram, and many more platforms. But, I’ll save you the trouble and share the best ways I’ve seen mini Uggs styled.

Let’s get started:

1. Starting with a very chic look, we’re gonna pair the mini Uggs with a simple pair of slouch socks for the winter look. Then, add a skirt, chunky sweater (a dress could also be pretty with this more stylish look), and possibly a scarf and you’re ready to go!. This look can be achieved with a variety of color schemes, however, The best would be:
  • Chestnut Ugg Minis
  • White slouch socks
  • Black skirt
  • White chunky sweater
  • Black scarf
  1. For a more cozy look, we’re going to start with our mini Uggs of course, and pair them again with a pair of slouch socks (I just think that these socks look the cutest with the boots, but any pair of longer socks will do for this outfit) and this time we’re gonna take a pair of leggings to wear with the boots. We’re now going to throw on a comfy crew neck/sweatshirt which will complete the outfit. Any crew neck/sweatshirt will do, but to make the look even more trendy, I would suggest a more fashionable (possibly oversized if that is something you like) top such as:
  • Aerie Crewnecks
  • Nike Sweatshirts
  • Free People Fleece Jacket
  • Aerie Cable Car Quarter Zip Sweater
  • Hollister Oversized Crew Sweatshirt
  • etc.
  1. Our last look is going to be a casual one, but still very fashionable. We’re gonna pair our mini Uggs with a pair of socks and this time, they can be ankle if you prefer (or long which I always like!) and wear them with a pair of jeans. This can then be styled in a multitude of ways because jeans are SO versatile. Some of these ways include adding a turtleneck, fluffy jacket, puffer jacket, sweater, cropped long sleeve, non-cropped long sleeve, etc. There are so many ways to style jeans and the mini Uggs just make the outfit that much cozier and wintery. Another way to spice up this look is by adding accessories. Some could include:
  • Ear muffs
  • Purse
  • Scarf

These looks can be altered in any way to fit your personal taste! If slouch socks aren’t your style, do patterned socks or ankle socks! If neutral colors aren’t for you, go with brighter colors for a bolder look. These outfits can be tailored and tweaked in so many ways which is what makes mini Uggs so amazing!  

Abby is a sophomore Secondary Math Education major at TCNJ and can't wait to start writing for Her Campus. She has a lot of interest about topics that she's excited to share in articles. Some of these interests include fashion, healthy food, room decor, books, makeup, baking, and more!