This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

If you are constantly on Pinterest like me, chances are you’ve pinned a ton of cute crafts you’ve been dying to try. Here are three simple, fun and cute DIY projects that you can do in 30 minutes or less on the next snow day!

Memory Jar

Capture the positive moments that will happen in 2015 in a cute jar.

Supplies Needed:

·      Jar

·      Ribbon

·      Stickers or markers (anything to decorate the jar with)

·      Note pad

Assembly for the jar is simple. Tie the ribbon around the top and decorate the jar itself however you like.

(Photo source: Stephanie Orfanakos)

Custom Screen Saver

Tired of the boring screen savers that come with your laptop?  Switch things up by designing your own.

Supplies Needed:

·      Computer (obviously)

·      Cute pictures, I took them off of my Pinterest boards

·      The website Pic Monkey

To make this, pull pictures from Google, Pinterest, Instagram, pretty much anywhere you can get pictures, and drag them to your desktop. Take a screen shot of your desktop to use for sizing on Pic Monkey. Upload the screen shot under the edit option. Change the canvas to white and then use the overlay feature to collage the pictures you downloaded. Save the photo & switch it to your screen saver.

(Photo source: Stephanie Orfanakos)

Inspiration Board: Motivate yourself to get through the upcoming semester with inspirational pictures.

Supplies Needed:

·      Canvas – bulletin board, poster, empty wall space

·      Pictures – from magazines, Pinterest, Instagram

Cut or print inspirational pictures and put them up where you will see them everyday. This is a simple, easy and inexpensive way to help yourself achieve your semester goals.

(Photo source: http://theglitterguide.com/2013/03/26/style-at-home-amanda-dawbarn-of-10…)