Life > Experiences

The Sweetest Holiday Treats – Starbucks Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

The time for cozy socks, warm drinks, and fireside reading is swiftly approaching. Winter is dawning and with it comes holiday season for everyone. Every year, companies around the globe join in on the celebration through festive menus and themed options. The Starbucks holiday drinks and treats never disappoint. Here are the top five choices on the Starbucks holiday menu!

1. The Peppermint Mocha

If you’re a fan of espresso and candy canes, this is the drink for you. The drink comes hot, iced, or blended; it’s suited to anybody’s preferences. Topped off with whipped cream and chocolate crumbles, I can’t think of a better drink for the season. 

2. The Iced Sugar Cookie Latte 

This drink is perfect for a cookie lover or just anyone with a sweet tooth. Crafted with sugar cookie syrup and blonde espresso, the latte is truly a masterpiece. 

3. The Iced Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai

The chai tea latte is a classic drink for millions of people. During this holiday season, Starbucks has added a festive flare to their popular drink. The chai blends its normal taste with cozy notes of gingerbread to concoct a delectable beverage for everyone. 

4. The Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop

This sweet treat is a perfect pair with the peppermint mocha. It is made of chocolate cake, covered with white-chocolate frosting and topped off with pieces of candy cane. If you are a peppermint fan, try the mocha cake pop combo immediately. 

5. The Snowman Cookie 

During the holiday season, some places collect enough snow to build great snowmen while others barely receive a dusting. With the snowman cookie, anyone can have a snowman no matter where you live! The white icing creates a snowman on top of a shortbread cookie for a perfect and delicious holiday cookie. 

Marissa Gray is a freshman English major at Texas A&M University, and she dreams of pursuing law school after obtaining an undergraduate degree. She joined Her Campus in Fall of 2023 to foster her passion for writing and make genuine connections with all of the members. Beyond Her Campus, Marissa is involved in a sorority and a member of TAMU Paws that strives to support Aggieland's local animal shelters. In her free time, Marissa enjoys reading, listening to music, and watching various Netflix shows. Usually, you can find her in a library or hidden in the book stacks of Barnes & Nobles.