This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

I love music! It has always been my background noise no matter what I am doing. My music taste ranges from country to indie and everything in between. I guarantee every song in each of my playlists has a feeling and memory associated with it. However, there are certain songs in my playlists that are just perfect and give off that fall/winter vibe that I personally love.

1. Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov

The perfect song for winter is Big Black Car. The way I found this song was purely an accident, but I am so glad I did because it has been with me for the past two years. I can recite every word in this song and can tell you exactly what I was doing when I heard it for the first time. If you want to feel both sad and happy all at once, this is the song for you!

2. Everywhere, Everything by Noah Kahan

Noah Kahan’s voice in general is perfect for the seasonal weather. However, this specific song makes the world feel like it is slowing down and allows you to take an extra breath. It truly is perfect in every way. For more songs like this, listen to his new album which is equally as amazing.

3. Graceland Too by Phoebe Bridgers

If you are ever in need of a song to make you question everything you have ever done in your life, this song is it. It is painfully beautiful and I heavily associate it to final season back when I was a biology major. Luckily, I am no longer a biology major, but can still feel every feeling I felt a year ago when listening to this song.

4. I’m with You by Vance Joy

I wish this song did not have such a heavy memory associated with it, but it just makes it that much better. For background, this song was playing in the car when I got rear ended a year ago. However, it is still such a good song that I think will forever love.

Disclaimer: Can no longer listen to it in the car!! Strictly a walking to class song.

5. For Emma by Bon Iver

For Emma is such a good song! You do not need to be sad to listen to it, I promise. Honestly anything by this man is amazing and takes you through a rollercoaster of emotions. Honorable mentions from this album are Re: Stacks and Flume. If you’re looking for a good album to listen to when walking on campus on a cold day For Emma, Forever Ago is the album for you.

Regina is a first year member of the TAMU Her Campus chapter. She is a part of the Public Relations and Social Media Committee. She is so excited to write about all things beauty, fun and trendy. Beyond Her Campus, Regina is a sophomore Elementary Education Prek-6 education major from Brownsville, TX. She works as a student tutor for Reads and Counts, where she works with students of all grade levels at Southwood Valley Elementary in College Station. Regina is a big fan of the color pink, her dog Chase and Gilmore Girls! In her free time, Regina enjoys going on walks and runs. She also enjoys spending time with friends, reading and listening to music. Regina’s biggest passion is working with children and is so excited to become a future educator!