This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

If you or anyone you know is a Taylor Swift fan, you probably know about her world tour taking place this year. After the kickoff of her opening weekend, the talk of Taylor Swift and her Eras tour has become a significant topic of discussion. Something I was most excited to see, so excited that I stayed up watching live streams on Tik Tok, was the wardrobe for this tour. One thing Taylor Swift is known for is her crazy easter eggs, carefully thought-out lyrics, and the things used to represent her music. Some people are even going so crazy recreating her previous carefully detailed outfits for themselves that they are referring to her shows as the Met Gala for Taylor Swift fans. For example, Reputation was a dark-themed album, and her outfits reflected that with lots of black and leather attire on her tour, in comparison to her Lover era, where it’s matched with a much brighter themed album, which is reflected with a lot of pink and shiny outfits throughout this Era. To share the excitement and the mastermind behind the interactive outfits, here are my top 4 favorite outfits from the Era’s tour so far.

• Lover era

For this era, Swift wore an Atelier Versace bodysuit. Something about this outfit just screams ‘I’m glowing and in love’. The iridescent bodysuit was hands down my favorite so far from the era’s wardrobe. 

• Fearless era

For this, she wore a Roberto Cavalli dress. This dress was such a great representation of this era. The dress is gold with sparkling fringe, matching much of her concert wardrobe from the Fearless album.

•  Red era

For her red era, Taylor wore a long white shirt with different phrases from her lyrics that have varied depending on the concert. A simple outfit, but absolutely embodied this era. Some of my personal favorite phrases were “We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like Ever.” “Who’s Taylor Swift anyway? Ew.” She even puts a couple of the words in bright red to stand out and stay on theme.

• Midnights Era 

For this, Taylor wore a Zuhair Murad Couture bodysuit and garter. I think that the purple jeweled fringe bodysuit was a great piece that not only highlights the midnights album but incorporates a little piece from multiple albums to close out the concert. 

Hannah Hubbard is a Junior communications major at Texas A&M from Angleton, Texas. Reading and writing have always been a big part of her life, which was a leading factor in why she joined Her Campus during her freshman year! She is a second-year member who is a part of the events committee. In the events committee, she organizes social events for members. Hannah has also been a part of the writing and editing committee and has written thirteen articles. Beyond Her Campus, Hannah Is extremely focused on academics. She is a part of the pre-law Society at Texas A&M and hopes to use the organization's opportunities to pursue her future career. Hannah hopes to go to Law school after graduating from Texas A&M to pursue a career in public policy or something similar. She also hopes to be able to publish a book and still incorporate reading and writing into her life for fun. In her free time, Hannah enjoys listening to music, reading, karaoke, drinking matcha, and hanging out with her friends and family. Hannah loves animals and has five dogs, twenty cows, two donkeys, and a cat back home. Her comfort book is “Better Than The Movies” by Lynn Painter, and she recommends it to any fellow avid romance book reader. Hannah also enjoys traveling and hopes to experience more parts of the world one day.