Life > Academics

My Personal List of The Top 3 Study Spots at TAMU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Finals season is around the corner and sometimes studying in your dorm or apartment just isn’t what you need right now. Finding the perfect location for late night study sessions, or even a quick review between classes, can be tricky. But TAMU has so many amazing spots to offer. So here is a list of my favorite on campus study spots at TAMU.

1.Zachary Engineering Complex

Zachary is one of the newest buildings at Texas A&M and thus it brings with it a modern feel. There are a plethora of seating options from the large central staircase to several private study rooms. Keep in mind study rooms may only be reserved by engineering students however, empty rooms are up for grabs. There is a Starbucks on the premises which will surely keep you going for hours.

2.Quadbucks

This Starbucks is located in the Quad and in my opinion is the nicest Starbucks on campus. It features multiple levels of seating and offers a great ambiance if you prefer studying with background noise. It is located near HELDS so perfect for post Bio lecture!

3.The Annex

As a freshman, my first semester was filled being crammed into the tiny Evans study rooms trying to figure out how I was going to make it through Calc. This semester everything changed when I experienced my first group study session at the Annex. The rooms are spacious and the environment is much more lively. Be sure to reserve your group study rooms in advance as they fill up quickly, but don’t worry because there are hundreds of seating options to chose from if you want to study on your own.

Hi! I’m Arshia a freshman at Texas A&M University. I am currently studying finance. I love traveling, shopping, and hanging out with my amazing roommates!