Career > Her20s

My Favorite Food Content Creators

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

As someone who loves cooking and baking during the holiday season, I love seeing content creators’ recipes while I scroll on TikTok. So I’ve compiled a list of my favorite food content creators that are amazing not only for the holiday season, but all year round!

1. Broma Bakery (@bromabakery)

When I want to try out a new recipe for a craving that I have or someone in my family has, I check out Broma Bakery to see what I’m working with. For those of you that may remember, Starbucks used to have an Oatmeal Fudge Bar a couple years back. Broma does an excellent job of recreating it and it’s super easy to make! It’s of course on the sweeter side with the homemade fudge and yummy oatmeal base; this’ll be perfect for any potlucks you going to. They also have recipes for single serve desserts for the people who may want a little sweet treat instead of a whole batch of cookies.

2. Butternut Bakery (@butternutbakery)

The first recipe I ever made from Butternut Bakery was her “Brown Butter Miso Chocolate Chip Cookies”. The majority of these cookies were eventually gifted to a friend for their birthday, but I did manage to take some from the batch for a little taste test. The cookies fit those with a more savory palette, as they were slightly nutty from both the miso + brown butter combination. For the holiday season, I would try her “BEST Gingerbread Cookies”. They’re soft, chewy, and also VEGAN. The creator also has a lot of allergy friendly recipes so if you’re looking for some, check her out!

3. Mariyum (@mxriyum)

I absolutely love the recipes that Mariyum puts out. I know Thanksgiving has already passed but I’ve used her mac and cheese recipes for the past two years and I’ve heard nothing but praises. It’s the right amount of cheesy and the breadcrumbs on top are great for the texture contrast (if you like that). When you go on her page, every single one of her dishes looks so yummy and I can’t wait to try more of her recipes.

4. Justine Doiron (@justine_snacks)

I would ride or die for my girl Justine. I love how her recipes have some meaning to her, whether it’s an ingredient she’s experimenting with or something from her past. I’ve been keeping up with her since Spring 2021 and seeing her platforms grow is incredible. Some of her recipes allow you to go out of your comfort zone with the tastes and others give you a homey feel. One recipe of hers that became a staple of mine last year was her Banana Cookies. It’s a twist on the banana bread muffins and since I don’t have a muffin tin in College Station, I knew it was the one for me. If you find yourself in a similar spot, try them out! She has a huge inventory of recipes that can be used again for holiday parties or wherever you find yourself this season.

Shree is general article writer at the Her Campus at Texas A&M chapter. She enjoys writing articles about books, television, and other topics that she thinks the student population will find interesting. Outside of the Her Campus part of her life, she is a part of the Association of Former Students, Texas A&M's alumni center, where she participants in events that the non-profit puts on. She also volunteers around the Bryan/ College Station area in ways that give back to the community Shree is currently a senior at Texas A&M University, where she majors in Community Health with a minor in Business. When she is not wondering about what she wants to do after college, she enjoys to watch movies (the romantic comedy genre almost exclusively), scroll an excessive amount on TikTok, and read books. Her staple genres to read are romance, dark academia, classics, and secret society.