Meet Aspiring Actor, Edvin Ziga!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Meet Edvin Ziga! Although, he’s more commonly known as just ‘Ziga.’ He’s a senior Finance major and more importantly, an aspiring actor! You can see him in his latest stint as an actor on this Carl’s Jr. commercial! Keep an eye out for this guy; you just might see him on the big screen in the future. WHOOP!

HC: Tell us about your Carl’s Jr. commercial.

EZ: I was in LA taking a trip with my old roommate to Universal Studios. One day I woke up and it was a regular day. Before we got in, I saw a booth for Carl’s Jr. I signed up and it was just about being at the right place at the right time.

HC: Why did you choose TAMU?

EZ: Well it was really close to home and it’s a good college.

HC: What is the weirdest thing about you?

EZ: I guess that I can’t hold a relationship…

(its’s okay, neither can Leonardo DiCaprio)

HC: Who is your favorite actor?

EZ: Denzel [Washington] because of his amount of swagger and charisma. He’s never had a bad movie.

HC: If you could have the lead in the remake of a movie, what movie would it be and why?

EZ: I would do a remake of Crash with Sandra Bullock and Don Cheto. The movie is all about learning about other cultures and respecting them. It really stayed with me.

HC: Celebrity Crush?

EZ: Nicki Minaj/ Angelina Jolie

(totally understandable, dude)

Erum Salam is a student at Texas A&M and an aspiring writer and producer. Her vast experience in television, radio, and print has prepared her for the rapidly converging career path she wants to pursue. She aims to write and produce content that will educate and entertain a global audience. She believes Her Campus offers young women a platform to vocalize their thoughts on contemporary issues facing us today, while also providing hilarious content in the form of listicles, blog posts, or quizzes that surely resonates with the female millennial demographic.