photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Keep Calm and Rally On!: Reflections on the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

FIVE more weeks till fall semester is completely over! Get ready for Christmas, cold weather, and the best part…a whole month with no classes.

But don’t be too excited! Just brace yourself for the college student zombie apocalypse, because sleep will be non-existent these last few weeks.

It’s almost an end to another semester! And it sure has been a long one (as we say every semester). But really where has the time gone?!

It feels like this whole semester has been one huge hangover, but it is time to RALLY!

It’s time to start actually caring about grades and considering q-dropping that biochemistry class that you’ve totally stopped going to because you had no idea what was going on. 

Get ready to see pretty much the whole student body at the library studying their butts off with a red bull in their hand! Evan’s will be the new Northgate…

You think Thanksgiving is break? Well hate to BREAK it to you (pun intended), but it most definitely is not! All of your professors think it’s humorous to give you a billion projects and seven-hundred test that will all be due on the following Monday(hissssss)!

But on the plus side when you go back home during break you’ll realize that you hate living under your parent’s rules and want to come back to good ole College Station.

Sure, there is a lot piling on at the end of the semester and you feel like you have never been this stressed ever in your life before. but, just take a deep breath and realize that college is the last time to you can rally and it be socially acceptable. Don’t wish your time away, because it is going by so fast!

So now everyone say it with me WE CAN DO IT! Just FIVE more weeks!

Rally On Ags!

Sydney Elise is a senior at Texas A&M (A-WHOOP) majoring in telecommunication media studies. She loves traveling, reading books, and watching movies especially Anchorman. She aspires to one day be in the news broadcasting industry, and see the world. Stay classy College Station. T's&G's