This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Not Christmas, HALLOWEEN! Here is a list of Halloween movies on Disney Plus, Hulu, and Netflix that can help you get into the spirit or a night in. These movies will be movies that range from feeling spooky, cute, or terrified. I will be including my favorite movies or ones I want to watch out of the list from each platform! This is a guide for you to keep and send to your friends because we all have these streaming platforms!

Halloween Movies on Disney Plus

-Hocus Pocus

-Phantom of the Megaplex

-Nightmare Before Christmas

-Halloweentown 1-4

-Halloweentown High

-Twitches 1 & 2

-Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire

-Haunted Mansion

-Muppets Haunted Mansion

-Under Wraps

-Spooky Buddies

-Frankenweenie

-Girl vs. Monster

-Don’t Look Under the Bed

-Invisible Sister

My favorite movie from Disney Plus must be Twitches 1 & 2 because they are both amazing! The first one is such a classic because they find the sisters find each other. But the second one is so great because they come together to use their powers to fight off the enemy (trying so hard not to spoil the movie!).

Halloween Movies on Hulu

-Casper (1995)

-Edward Scissorhands

-Scream Queens

-The Grudge

-Frida the 13th: The Final Chapter

-The Addams Family (2019)

-Child’s Play (2019)

-Madagascar: A Little Wild-A Fang-Tastic Halloween

-The Houses October Built 1 & 2

-Carved

-Trick

-Uncanny Annie

My favorite movie from Hulu must be Casper because it is a Halloween movie that I watched growing up! I always thought Casper would be a scary ghost; however, he is the friendliest ghost ever!

Halloween Movies on Netflix

-The Conjuring 1 & 2

-Monster House

-Hubie Halloween

-Scary Movie 4

-Jaws

-Scream

-Hush

-Nocturnal Animals

-Paranorman

-Hell Fest

My favorite movie from Netflix must be Hush because it is so suspenseful and gives you the jumps. To sum up the movie real quick, the main character is deaf and mute, and she is being toyed with a murder; silence can be deadly.

Hello, I'm Mariah Pastrano, an education major at Texas A&M University. I am from Austin, TX. My passions include watching RomComs, taking walks with my dog, baking, and reading lots of books!