Starbucks’ seasonal fall drinks officially dropped on August 24th, 2021, and we are LOVING IT! I’m so excited to transition from summer to fall. What better way to welcome fall than with pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin scones?

While we are excited pumpkin spice lattes are back, Starbucks has introduced new fall items this year that I can’t wait to try!

Apple crisp machiatto

Hot or iced, this new drink combines the flavors of apples and coffee for a ripe mixed drink. You can expect a blend of spicy and sweet because of the nutmeg and cinnamon included. 

Maple pecan flavored coffee

For those who aren’t into very sugary or blended coffees, this classical coffee pour has the sweet flavor of maple and pecan. Its flavors combine for a rich and light roasted taste to indulge in autumn experiences. This coffee is also offered in k-cups!

Pumpkin spice creamer dairy-free

I’m so excited for Starbucks to expand its dairy-free lines! This will include all the lactose-intolerant coffee lovers that also want to enjoy a fall latte. You can ask for this creamer in your coffee or pick it up at your local grocery store!

Pumpkin cream cold brew

So this is not a new item, but it wasn’t as appreciated last year! This ready-to-drink blend is made of their classic coffee brewed with pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon.

Pumpkin bakery

Also not necessarily a brand new item but very much underappreciated – pumpkin scones and cream cheese muffins! These sweet treats include enough pumpkin to add a little bit of spice. It’s also a great way to introduce fall to those who aren’t big on coffee.

Thank you for visiting my page! I am a communications major looking to expand my experiences in writing. I have a passion for reporting on news and current events, but here I will be able to channel my creativity. Besides writing, my favorites consist of true crime, cats, and fitness. Hope you enjoy <3