This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.
  1. Matching shirts

Stop by your nearest Hobby Lobby or Micheals and pick up some blank shirts, fabric paint, fabric markers, and any other decorating supplies. Feel free to go as crazy or as classy with your shirt designs as you wish!

1. Frozen bananas

A very simple but fun dessert you can make with your significant other are frozen bananas. Start by peeling a banana and leave it in the freezer for an hour or two. Once the bananas are frozen, dip them in chocolate, white chocolate, caramel, or any other dip you desire. While the coating is still wet, sprinkle crushed oreos, sprinkles, coconut flakes, or crushed peanuts on the banana. 

1. Shopping for new outfits

Go to your favorite clothing store and have your significant other pick out a full outfit for you while you pick out an outfit for him or her. You can make this a fun challenge by adding a time limit for browsing. 

1. Partner yoga

A great date idea that can help you relax and still have fun together is partner yoga. YouTube has many great follow along videos for all levels of experience with yoga. You can do this in the comfort of your own home or visit your favorite park. 

1. Learn a new skill together

This last one is more open ended, but try spending time together doing something new or picking up a new skill. Whether it’s ice skating, watercoloring, knitting, or coding, try stepping out of your comfort zone. Having a partner when learning a new skill can make these activities more approachable and less intimidating.

Vinathi Golkonda is the Secretary at the Her Campus TAMU chapter. She manages member information and keeps chapter members informed about upcoming events and reminders. Her writing mainly covers her experiences in college and events happening around campus. Outside of Her Campus, Vinathi serves as the Executive Director of Operations for the Texas A&M Student Senate where she manages records and curates content for its social media platforms. Vinathi is currently a sophomore at Texas A&M University majoring in Electrical Engineering and minoring in Mathematics and Computer Science. Aside from writing, her hobbies include playing piano, listening to music, doing henna, and hiking. She has visited over 20 National Parks and Monuments over the past 11 years and loves nature. Vinathi thoroughly enjoys watching reality television shows, especially Love is Blind and Indian Matchmaking on Netflix.