wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

College As Told By Blanche Devereaux

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

College is tough, and there’s no doubt about it. We’ve got papers to write, exams to take, a future to freak out about, and oh yeah, dating! If there’s one person who knows how we feel, it is the crazy, spontaneous, never-acts-her-age Blanche Devereaux.

Blanche is one of kind, and anytime you turn on “The Golden Girls,” she is sure to leave you laughing, which makes her the best person to show what college is really like. So sit back and enjoy college as described by Blanche Devereaux. 

How you feel while studying for exams

Food is your No. 1 priority

The second you walk into your professor’s office hours

When you’re turning in a term paper late

When someone asks you what your post-graduation plans are

Trying everything to get that job at career fair

Looking at yourself before heading off to class

After your roommate comes home from a date

How desperate you feel while looking for a date

And then that hot guy walks by and suddenly you forget everything…

Victoria is a senior at Texas A&M University studying Bioenvironmental Sciences. She is a Chapter Advisor for HC National as well as a Contributing Writer for HC TAMU. She is also a Projects Coordinator with AGEISS Inc. Following graduation in December 2016, she will begin work in the environmental sector.