8 Reasons Fall is the Best Season, As Told by Friends

Sure, Summer was great, but Fall is even better.

Everything about Fall makes me so happy: the colors, the amazing food, the weather. Who better to show how amazing Fall is than the cast of Friends?

Sweaters! (and other cold weather clothes)

I would wear sweaters every day if I could.

The weather is amazing

It’s amazing when it finally gets cool outside. It’s also pretty nice walking outside and not immediately breaking into a sweat.

Halloween (aka the best holiday)

Movies, costumes, decorations, buying discounted candy after Halloween is over and eating it all in one sitting. What more could you ask for?

Thanksgiving

The amazing food and being with family definitely makes this a feel-good holiday. There’s also no shame in how much you eat.

Pumpkin everything!

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin candles… the list goes on.

Football Season is finally back

You can never go wrong with Fightin’ Texas Aggie football.

The fun fall activities!

Pumpkin carving, corn mazes, halloween movies, bonfires, and so much more! Fall activities are the best activities.

Going back to school and being with all of your friends again

Summer was alright, but going back to school and being with your friends is the best feeling.

Education Major at Texas A&M University. I hope to teach and inspire tiny humans one day. Coffee enthusiast. Probably playing with my dog or watching Harry Potter.  "Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow." - Vincent van Gogh