This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Going from brunette to blonde can definitely damage your hair. When I did so, these are the products that helped my hair the most.

Olaplex

The number three of Olaplex has to be my most favorite hair product. This is a hair mask you can leave in your hair for forty-five minutes to deep-condition the damaged hair. I use this product almost once a week, and before I style it, it makes my hair feel like a million bucks while it repairs the broken bonds.

Dry Shampoo

This is a must-have product for all hair types. Makes your hair look fresh and clean without product build-up. It is great if you are ‘training’ your hair to where you only wash it only once or twice a week. This product is also great because you can use it daily, and it is not drying to the hair.

Purple Shampoo

Having purple shampoo is fantastic for in-between appointments when you notice your hair is kind of dull in color and have a yellow tint to it. This will help maintain the color that you have. My favorite purple shampoo that I recommend is Kerastase ultra blonde mask. This is a higher-end product but so worth the price.

Hair Oil

I personally use the chi silk infusion hair oil and absolutely love it. It smells amazing and keeps your looking moisturized and hydrated all day long. This product can be used for all hair types, not just blondes.

These are just a few of the products that really saved my hair when I went from brunette to blonde. Hopefully, after reading this, you will have luscious locks.