This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Hi !

If no one has told you, I will.  I am so proud of how far you have come. The semester is almost done and you are doing great honey. You are almost done with this semester and then you can breathe and relax.  All those tears, screams and mental breakdowns are worth it.  You are surviving. Without even realizing, you have made it this far. Keep going! You are doing something for yourself and that alone is an achievement. So yes, I am so proud of how you keep pushing forward.

Hi guys ! Its Kristine. I am currently a Allied Health major on a PA track. I am from New Jersey and have lived there most of my life. I needed a change and some hot weather so I decided to pack my things and make Tampa my new home!
Amanda Thompson is a native of Portland, Maine who is currently a Senior studying Communications at The University of Tampa. When she's not binge-watching New Girl, you can find her dancing around to Jhené Aiko, Lana Del Rey or Kehlani. If you want to keep up with Amanda, follow her on Instagram @amaandathompson