This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

The key to success for any music junkie…downloading Spotify.

1.)  Best $4.99/ month I’ve ever spent

Use your school email and get Spotify Premium for just $4.99 a month

2.)  NO ADS

Study all day, dance til dawn, all with no interruption

3.)  Stream all your choice music offline

With the flick of one button all your music can be downloaded to your phone. Listen to songs without using 3G or burning through your data (even takes up less storage than itunes)

4.)  Playlists are ever-changing throughout the week and season

From Monday Morning Commute to Sunday Afternoon Groove. The perfect mix of music throughout the day and night.

5.)  They have unlimited Genres and Moods.. Sweet home a’la Bar songs, Beers and Wings, Jazz for Sleep, Epic All- Nighter, or Songs to Sing in the Shower

A playlist for anything AND any genre you can imagine

6.)  Unlimited skips, any song, any artist

Just hit Play

7.)  Sync your music beyond your phone and web browser

Simple for the most amateur techies

8.)  Easy on the Ears

Premium Spotify packs even more sound quality into every song.

9.)  You’ll be the first to discover new music

Get a slight sense of accomplishment when a song becomes popular on the radio after you’ve been playing it at pregames for weeks

So save yourself the trouble and don’t waste your time on apps like Pandora and Apple Music. 

Hi guys! My name is Kristin Collins, I am a sophomore at University of Tampa studying Public Health. I am from Princeton, New Jersey. My dream in life is to travel the world, maybe ride an elephant or two considering they are my favorite animal! I am probably the only college kid who loves the fresh start of an early monday morning. My biggest fear is wasabi, and sometimes cilantro. My favorite station on spotify is mood boosters or some indie jams.