This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Out of pure boredom and as a form of self-care, I assigned every song on “Midnights” by Taylor Swift a zodiac sign, cocktail, and random personality trait. 

1. Lavender Haze is best for Virgos, mimosa drinkers, and people who let their flowers die.
  2. Maroon is best for Libras, espresso martini drinkers, and people scared of public speaking.
  3. Anti-Hero is best for Gemini, margarita drinkers, and passive-aggressive people-pleasers.
  4. Snow on the Beach is best for Cancer, spiked hot chocolate drinkers (specifically spiked with peppermint flavored vodka), and the friend that doesn’t fit on the sidewalk.
  5. You’re On Your Own Kid is best for Aries, rum and coke drinkers, and people scared of dependency.
  6. Midnight Rain is best for Sagittarius, Long Island iced tea drinkers, and girls who fall for their best friend with a player reputation.
  7. Question…? is best for Capricorn, martini drinkers, and people who peaked after high school.
  8. Vigilante Shit is best for Aries, tequila shot takers, and people who unironically say “revenge is a dish best served cold.”
  9. Bejeweled is best for Leo, Dirty Shirley drinkers, and people who got “an asset to the class, but talks too much” on their report card.
  10. Labyrinth is best for Taurus, cosmopolitan drinkers, and people who believe TikToks with their future soulmate’s initial.
  11. Karma is best for Scorpio, mojito drinkers, and people who believe Find Friends is a form of social media.
  12. Sweet Nothing is best for Pisces, white wine drinkers, and people who have had their dream wedding planned since kindergarten.
  13. Mastermind is best for Aquarius, Paloma drinkers, and people who need 3 weeks’ notice on plans.
  14. The Great War is best for Taurus, Old Fashion drinkers, and people not over their first heartbreak.
  15. Bigger than the Whole Sky is best for Cancer, vodka sprite drinkers, and people who picture the whole relationship after the first date.
  16. Paris is best for Gemini, red wine drinkers, and people who have quality time as their love language. 
  17. High Infidelity is best for Leo, classic daiquiri drinkers, and people who hate admitting they are wrong.
  18. Glitch is best for Aquarius, copies whatever their partner drinks at the bar, and people who claim they aren’t a “relationship person”.
  19. Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve is best for Scorpio, negroni drinkers, and people who grew up too fast.
  20. Dear Reader is best for Capricorn, rosé drinkers, and the mom friend.
Hi! This is Jillian (but she really prefers to be called Jilly or Jill) from the University of Tampa. Jilly grew up right outside of Boston, Massachusetts. Jilly is an education major with a double minor in political science and leadership studies. She enjoys baking, ice cream, reading, and jamming to music with her friends. She's totally a dog person but has a special spot in her heart for cats. Jilly plans to teach the 3rd or 4th grade with hopes of instilling a love of learning in future generations.