This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

As the Eras tour has been going on for a while, I find it very fitting to list my top 3 songs on each album, as she is one of my top artists. My top 3 songs for 1989 change all of the time because it is my favorite album; it was extremely hard to decide my top 3 at the current moment.

Taylor Swift

1. “Should’ve Said No”
  2. “Our Song”
  3. “Teardrops On My Guitar”

Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

1. “The Way I Loved You (Taylor’s Version)”
  2. “Love Story (Taylor’s Version)”
  3. “Fifteen (Taylor’s Version)”

Speak Now

1. “Sparks Fly”
  2. “Long Live”
  3. “The Story of Us”

Red (Taylor’s Version)

1. “Message In A Bottle (Taylor’s Version)”
  2. “Red (Taylor’s Version)”
  3. “All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version)”

1989

1. “Wonderland”
  2. “New Romantics”
  3. “This Love”

Reputation

1. “…Ready for It?”
  2. “Gorgeous”
  3. “King Of My Heart”

Lover

1. “Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince”
  2. “Cruel Summer”
  3. “Afterglow”

Folklore

1. “august”
  2. “the last great american dynasty”
  3. “illicit affairs”

Evermore

1. “it’s time to go”
  2. “‘tis the damn season”
  3. “gold rush”

Midnights

1. “The Great War”
  2. “Mastermind”
  3. “Karma”

Although I did not get to go to the Tampa shows, I am very happy that Tampa got “The Great War” as a surprise song, I just hope New Jersey gets good songs as well as it is my home state. Some of these albums were extremely hard because all the songs are just so good, but I was able to pick 3 no matter how much I just wanted to put the full album.

Maggie Twomey is the student government representative at the Her Campus at Tampa chapter. She mainly writes articles that cover entertainment and experiences. Outside of HerCampus, Maggie is a junior at the University of Tampa, majoring in Elementary Education. She has worked as a summer camp counselor in the past for grades third, fourth, and fifth and is currently interning at schools in the Tampa area. Maggie enjoys traveling, reading, and painting in her free time. Usually Maggie finds herself reading or listening to a book. You will find that when Maggie is reading she always has a fantasy novel in her hand.