This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1.)   World of Interiors

Time to take patterns and fabrics of household objects and turn them into stylish fall pieces.

2.)   The Slip Dress

One of the fashion trends from the nineties is making another appearance this fall. This Slip Dress, which is a traditional lace-trimmed piece, can be dressed down for the day time or dressed up for night festivities.

3.)   Eighties Redux

The bold colors of the eighties are back for the 2015 fall season. 

4.)   Statement White Blouse 

The piece that will never go out of style. Grab a white blouse this fall season and pair it with a pair of patterned or plain pants/skirts or a bold accessory and you’ll be ready to go.

5.)   Velvet Underground

The soft and silk fabric of velvet is in for the fall 2015 season. Whether it is velvet pants, velvet skirts, or velvet jackets, I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot more velvet around stores this season with the warm colors of fall. 

Hi! My name is Courtney Hart and I am a sophomore at the University of Tampa. My major is Communications with a minor in Journalism. My ultimate dream goal is to be one of the hosts on the Today Show. I love working out, spending time with family and friends, and just having a good time! I enjoy writing and I am definitely looking forward to writing for HerCampus.