I don’t like water, I will drink anything else than water if I have options. To a point where I can go days without water and after a few days I wake up in the middle of the night with the worst dried throat ever and HAVE to drink water. I would also get horrible headaches.
I know what water is good for, I know all its benefits and why we all should drink of water, I just didn’t find it important (I’m a fool).
These are the things I do to start drinking more water.
1. When you go grocery shopping just buy water. No soda, juice or anything; just water. This will obligate you to drink your meals with water.
2. Bring your reusable water bottle with you everywhere you go. Refill it with more water when necessary *wink*
3. Only ask for water in restaurants. —Honestly, this will save you money and save your life *dramatic music*
That’s it. The amazing thing is you start noticing the benefits instantly. It is like we were meant to drink water *mind blows*.
* Gives you energy and increases brain activity
* Helps you maintain and lose weight
* Flushes out the bad ucky stuff (toxins)
* Improves the appearance of your skin
* You get sick less, it boosts your immune system.
* Helps prevent and alleviate headaches.
So yes drink your water; get more beautiful inside and out!