Throwback Thursday: The 10 Best Snacks From Your Childhood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1. Wonderballs– A hollowed out chocolate ball with more candy in the middle. Could something be more perfect?

2. Dunkaroos- What’s better than dipping cookies and cream? Dunkaroos were the staple of every child’s lunchbox.

3. Hug Juices- The best juice a kid could ever ask for! Being shaped like a barrel made them even more enjoyable. There’s a flavor for everyone!

4. Cereal Straws- Nothing’s better than drinking milk through an edible straw.  They came in Fruit Loops, Cocoa Krispies, and Apple Jacks flavors!

5. Kool-Aid Bursts- Everyone remembers grabbing one of these out of the fridge and feeling like a champ when they twisted off the top. The delicious juice was only an extra!

6. Heinz EZ Squirt- These colored ketchups seem gross, but they’re so good! They came in not only red, but green and purple too!

7. Oreo O’s- If you love Oreos you definitely loved Oreo O’s. They were the perfectly crafted cereal made of cookie-flavored pieces with sugary marshmallows added in!

8. Lunchables- Sure, these tasty premade lunches are still in stores, but it seems the options were so much plentiful when I was a kid. Maybe it was because I couldn’t reach the top of the shelf…

9. Waffle Crisp- My personal favorite cereal is no longer sold, except for select stores. Go figure… If only it was acceptable to flavor cheerios with syrup…

10. Baby Bottle Pops- So cute and so tasty! These candy bottles were on the top of every kids grocery list.

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Kayla Brown is a Senior at UT. Majoring in criminology, she one day hopes to do something badass af. While Kayla is not writing for Her Campus or studying for class, you can find her hanging with her sorority sisters, watching This is Us, or eating Kraft mac and cheese.