This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Since we had to make up for last year’s Halloween, everyone snapped this year! Thanks to Tiktok I’ve been writing ideas on what I should be for next couple of years and here are a couple of my favorites!

10. Disney princesses 

This is a way you can still live your princess fairytale dream! I saw many cinderellas, snow whites, auroras, and belles this year and every delivery of this costume was perfect. Everyone looked beautiful with the way they dressed up in this and it made for a great group costume! 

9. Cruella da Ville 

101 Dalmatians? A classic! This made for an awesome costume and my favorite part was definitely the dog sidekick! 

8. Freddy Kruger 

I’ve seen a lot of these in the previous year but for some reason, it looked amazing this year. Paired with fishnets and the unforgettable Freddy claw made for a perfect combo! 

7. Vampire 

I don’t know about you, but I love this look. As a twilight/vampire diaries/lover of all of things vampire, this is one of my all-time favorite costumes!  This is a fan favorite you can’t go wrong with. 

6. Fairy 

As a fairy myself, I can say all the girls slayed this costume. Cute enough to excuse accidentally whacking people with your wings! 

5. Tinkerbell

We all know and love Peter pan, but Tinkerbell won over our hearts. This made for a cute couples costume or for you to rock by yourself! All you need is a little bit of pixie dust! 

4. Medusa 

I was thinking about doing this one and after seeing the way other girls did this I regret not doing it. Slayed, slayed, slayed this one also has points for creativity. 

3. Poison Ivy 

Every girl who did this absolutely bodied this look. Creative as well as sexy. You know I’ve never watched batman but seeing this costume definitely made me want to start. I absolutely loved this one. 

2. Queen of Hearts 

I saw a girl make her skirt out of real cards and it was stunning! Probably Met Gala-worthy. Literally stunning. 10/10 for creativeness, what more do I have to say! 

1. Female Joker 

At my number one spot is the girl version of the joker. God every girl who did this looked amazing! Powerful and sexy. I’m definitely going to do this next year because since Harley Quinn is a little played out this is the next best thing!

Freshman majoring in International business with a minor in marketing who likes to write sometimes