Culture > Digital

Podcasts For Pagans And Spiritual People

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

I’ve never been a big podcast kind of girl. I’d much rather listen to music while I’m driving or watch video essays in my free time. However, over the years, I have found a select few podcasts that are too good to pass on. If you love spirituality or paganism, you might enjoy these podcasts too!

Jewitches: I love this podcast so much. Even if you aren’t Jewish, I think it’s worth giving a listen. It talks about witch-related anti-semitism and Jewish supernatural occurrences that aren’t widely talked about. “Debunking the Dybbuk Box” is so interesting and a perfect episode to start with.

Awakening OD: This is my favorite podcast ever. Jessa is so funny and explains the spiritual awakening process through easily understandable metaphors and a lot of humor. The storyline builds in this podcast, so it should definitely be listened to in order.

Inner Worlds with Leeor Alexandra: I love Leeor so much. She talks about esoteric topics like astral projection, divine energy, and working with plant spirits. This podcast dives into niche topics spiritual people might resonate with, so if you like Awakening OD, you will definitely love Inner Worlds too.

Fabulous Folklore with Icy: This is my adult version of a bedtime story. If you want to learn about folktales from different cultures, this is your podcast. I love her episode about Selkie, or seals that turn into humans. She covers a huge range of topics, from sirens to herbalism, to astrological stories.

The Greenheart Witchery Podcast: This podcast is perfect if you want to learn more about paganism or magical practices. You can learn how to use different elements in your practice, how to bring positive energy into your space, and how to build your apothecary.

Jessie is a Music Technology major at the University of Tampa. She loves to write about music, spirituality, entertainment, cooking, and astrology. Outside of Her Campus, she is pursuing her career in the music industry and works with Grammy U and Women In Music. (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ♥