This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Every year, people ask me what I want for Christmas. I always answer with the same response: I don’t know. For as long as I can remember, I have refused to make Christmas wish lists. Writing down a list of items that I want people to buy for me seems uncomfortable. It makes me feel guilty even if it makes it easier for whoever is shopping for me.

I thought it would be fun, however, to make a highly unrealistic wish list that could only be achieved in a perfect world so I could join in on the fun of making wish lists without feeling weird! Besides, maybe this will manifest everything I ever dreamed of.

Dear Santa Claus, I want:

• A Hedgehog
    • Ever since I was a kid, I have had an intense obsession with hedgehogs. My friends would always buy me hedgehog plushies, but now I want the real thing. They are so weird but so cute.
  • A Private Concert with Adele
    • I have constantly been seeing TikToks of Adele performing in Las Vegas. She is an amazing performer who clearly loves her fans. I could just pass out imagining her singing “Someone Like You” live.
  • An Invite to the Met Gala
    • Hear me out. I just know I would absolutely slay the Met Gala. With the right designer, makeup artist, and hair stylist, I could showcase a unique look that still manages to perfectly match the theme.
  • Clear Skin
    • I think it would somehow fix my entire life.
  • To Host Saturday Night Live
    • Not only am I extremely funny, but I’m sure I could be a terrific actor. I would have a clever monologue and be the star of every single skit. In fact, I could also be the musical guest.
  • A Bigger Freezer
    • How are four college girls supposed to fit all of their Trader Joe’s frozen meals in one average-sized freezer?
  • Carly Shay’s Renovated Bedroom
    • iCarly was never the same after the gummy bear lamp caught on fire.
  • Emma Chamberlain’s Life
    • Imagine making millions of dollars by making silly podcasts, YouTube vlogs, and drinking lots of coffee. That’s a life I would love to live.
  • Jeremy Allen White
    • If you’ve seen The Bear, you get it.
  • An Island
    • It would be completely isolated, and I could just chill there whenever I felt like it. I guess I would also need a boat.

Those aren’t too unreasonable, right?

Megan Kelly is a writer for Her Campus at the University of Tampa chapter. Focusing mostly on entertainment and lifestyle tips, Megan publishes an array of opinion articles on the site that help readers find anything from new shows to watch to tips for waking up early. Her writing gravitates towards a combination of both trendy topics and whatever she is obsessed with at the moment. Outside of Her Campus, Megan is a junior at the University of Tampa. She is majoring in Advertising and Public Relations, with a concentration in Creative Advertising. She hopes to one day pursue a career as a copywriter or graphic designer within the advertising field. Experienced in digital design softwares, such as Adobe platforms, Megan is interested in all things related to visual media content. From creating designs for her Redbubble shop or designing children’s books, Megan hopes to continue utilizing her digital design skills. In her free time, Megan can often be seen wearing headphones and listening to music genres ranging from indie-pop to 70’s classic rock. Her love of music inspired her to play guitar, learning from artists like Bob Dylan and Hozier. Besides music, Megan also loves watching tv shows and movies, drawing in her sketchbook, exploring nature, and drinking coffee.