This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

In honor of Taylor Swift, one of my favorite artists, getting involved with my favorite sport of all time, I have decided to make a list of my current Top 10 Taylor Swift songs. This list will probably change next week though.

1. “Long Live (Taylor’s Version)”

This song is always a favorite. I will scream this song at the top of my lungs and all the edits of the different fandoms I’m are just amazing. It can’t be anywhere but first.

1. “Call It What You Want”

This is a recent favorite. I don’t remember what I first saw this with on TikTok, but it’s been stuck in my head for around a month, and I can’t complain. It also reminds me of Edmund Pevensie, but that’s beside the point. I really need Rep TV to come.

1. “Wonderland (Taylor’s Verison)”

It’s from 1989 (Taylor’s Verison), which is by far my favorite album. I’ve always been a 1989 girl, and this song on Taylor’s Verison is just amazing.

1. “New Romantics (Taylor’s Verison)”

This is an elite song, and this is another song that you just scream the words to. And I’m biased cause this is the song she used when announcing 1989 (Taylor’s Verison).

1. “Sparks Fly (Taylor’s Verison)”

This is another song that is always a favorite and it always changes position in the top 10. The other songs are scratching a brain itch right now, so that’s why “Sparks Fly (Taylor’s Verison)” is 5.

1. “Red (Taylor’s Verison)”

I sound like a dying cat when I sing this song because I’m always screaming it at the top of my lungs. 

1. “All You Had To Do Was Stay (Taylor’s Verison)”

Another 1989 (Taylor’s Verison) baby that was just made so much better with Taylor’s mature voice, and that’s saying something cause this song was already perfect.

1. “august”

This on the Eras Tour live is elite. Like, I never scroll past a video of this live on TikTok.

1. “End Game”

I always loved this song so it coming up with Taylor and Travis just makes me giggle.

1. “You’re On Your Own Kid”

This song is amazing, but some days, it hits better than others. 

Taylor’s songs recently have been ever-changing in my Top 10 because they’re all amazing songs. Obviously, I prefer some albums to others, but you really can’t go wrong with any of them. I would like to say that I’m rooting for the Chiefs in the Super Bowl because I rooted for them in the AFC Championship, but that’s because they were playing the Ravens, and I’m a Bengals fan. The Chiefs were the better of the two, but I hope the 49ers win because they’re not the Chiefs; I do love Travis, though, and the rest of the Kelce family, even if Jason is an Eagle. I can’t wait for some more Eras Tour content.

Maggie Twomey is the student government representative at the Her Campus at Tampa chapter. She mainly writes articles that cover entertainment and experiences. Outside of HerCampus, Maggie is a junior at the University of Tampa, majoring in Elementary Education. She has worked as a summer camp counselor in the past for grades third, fourth, and fifth and is currently interning at schools in the Tampa area. Maggie enjoys traveling, reading, and painting in her free time. Usually Maggie finds herself reading or listening to a book. You will find that when Maggie is reading she always has a fantasy novel in her hand.