I’ve Got a Golden Ticket

“I’ve Got A Golden Ticket!”

One of my favorite things about being a student at the University of Tampa is having so many interesting events happen practically in my backyard! Just a couple of weeks ago Gasperilla docked in Tampa and on Saturday, Ybor will be hosting a chocolate festival!

That’s right, Saturday February 20, 2016 between noon and 8pm, there will be a chocolate festival in Ybor city that will be open to the public. They will be selling everything from chocolate milkshakes to chocolate ribs. Yes, you read that correctly, chocolate ribs.

I personally will be tagging along with my friends to this event and embracing my inner Agustus Gloop.

My name is Leann Petschonek, and I am a Junior here at the University of Tampa studying Biology. I was originally born in Michigan, but moved to Florida when I was five, and loved the Sunshine State ever since (even though I am, Ironically, very VERY pale). I tend to be introverted in person, but I have a large voice on paper. You can usually find me reading a book- or glaring at one as I study, taking some pictures, or watching more television then I probably should.