Feature Hero Zodiac Spending Hero
Feature Hero Zodiac Spending Hero
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media

End of September Astrological Tarot Reading

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Interested in what tarot has to say for your zodiac sign? Check below for either your Sun, Moon, or Rising sign to see the message the universe wishes to send you. Your rising sign may be the most accurate for these messages, but if you don’t know your Sun, Moon, or Rising there are many natal chart calculators online for you to use. You don’t have to accept these messages if you don’t want to or if they don’t apply to you; these readings are focused on general energy and are not completely tuned to every individual. Otherwise, if these messages resonate, I’m sending positive vibes your way!

Aries Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. The Hierophant 
  2. Four of Wands (Reversed)
  3. Seven of Wands (Reversed)

Right now you’re feeling a bit unstable in your interpersonal relationships or even within yourself, and maybe feeling overwhelmed by everything that’s currently going on. You might be compromising your own values or beliefs just to please others and/or attempt to bring back the stability and harmony you crave right now. It’s important though not to succumb to this idea, however, and you must stay centered on who you are. It might be difficult to let down others who can’t see who you are, but remember the importance of yourself and what you believe in. These challenges will not last forever and you will find yourself in a better place down the road as long as you remain true. Ask yourself what your values or ideas are and focus on them; you may be able to influence others to see your way and accept them. 

Taurus Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. The Empress
  2. Seven of Pentacles
  3. King of Wands (Reversed)

Your hard work towards your goals, school, or work are going to pay off. You’ve been manifesting success and tangible rewards, and these things are soon to come with continued effort. Continue working hard and allow yourself patience to see your hard efforts come to fruition. The Empress assures you that life has given you an abundance of happiness and it will continue to do so. This is a sign that things are going your way, so enjoy everything as much as you can. It’s important to remember, however, that you are in a comfortable place and that you have access to everything you need right now. Don’t neglect others who are willing to help you towards your goals or whose help you need to accomplish what you want. Appreciate all that you have right now and don’t take any of it for granted while you are pushing towards success. Keep up the great work!

Gemini Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. Knight of Cups
  2. Three of Cups (Reversed)
  3. Death

You may be going through a big change within yourself and in your surroundings. Don’t be afraid of this transition; things that are no longer serving you in your life will phase out, and this ultimately benefits you. Right now, it’s best to spend time with yourself alone, even if you fear being alone. You need to get in touch with yourself again and your goals, without any other outside influences distracting or deterring you. You have a lot of beauty, creativity, intuition, and passion within you, and I’m getting the sense that something has been holding you back from being free to express all that’s inside you. Perhaps you’ve been around people who suppress who you are. Make a change in your environment, even if you are afraid to do so. Alone time will allow you to flourish and you can begin to move forward with what makes you truly happy in life and what you truly want to do. 

Cancer Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. Eight of Swords
  2. Nine of Cups
  3. Five of Cups

You’ve been struggling lately and you’ve been feeling trapped and overwhelmed; I’m so sorry! There may have been a situation that disrupted your life and your inner happiness and you’re struggling to move on. Understand that now is the time to let go of your hurt and sadness and pick yourself up off the ground. You’re ready to move on and you have the strength to carry on, as difficult as it may seem. You’ve been held down by these negative energies long enough, transforming these energies into a positive force to push you through. There are new opportunities and better situations waiting for you, when you’re ready to take the leap. The Nine of Cups is telling you that you’re going to find yourself in the best situation that you can ever imagine after you’re released of all your negative energy. You’re going to be basking in all of life’s abundances soon, and things will all work out for you in the end. Remember the lessons you’ve learned from your period of hurt, and carry on through life with renewed strength and happiness. You got this!

Leo Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. Ace of Wands (Reversed)
  2. Nine of Swords (Reversed)
  3. Three of Wands

You’ve been putting yourself down a lot in the past and your thoughts circle with negativity often. You’ve had a lot on your mind recently, especially about what you want to do with your life, your purpose, and maybe what you want to put out into the world, or a new project you want to start. These things are daunting and you’re not sure how to handle them or how to figure them out. You hold yourself back even more with self-doubt, fear, and anxiety about these things. Reach into yourself and dive into which fears and anxieties are natural, or if they are only there as means to keep you from reaching your fullest potential. Focus on what drives you and what your passions are, and don’t let any unnecessary negativity hold you back from those desires. There’s a broad horizon of opportunities and paths in life, and you’ll never know what the future holds if you don’t explore these paths. Especially if you allow negativity and doubt to keep you from those explorations. Listen to your heart, and end the cycle of putting yourself down. Reach for the stars!

Virgo Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. The Moon (Reversed)
  2. King of Cups
  3. Ten of Pentacles

From what the cards are saying, you’ve gone through a lot of personal growth and deep introspection lately. Your fears and anxieties you have are beginning to dwindle away as you continue to work through them, and you should continue to do so this week. Although, you have made some significant progress in bettering yourself and your emotions. You’re going to learn balance and calmness this week and you’ll be able to truly thrive. Through this personal journey you are on, there will be an abundance of positivity and successes that come to you, but keep looking deep into yourself. Learn to understand where your fears come from and learn to accept the emotions that come along with your fears without them consuming you.

Libra Sun/Moon/Rising
  1. Ten of Swords (Reversed)
  2. Six of Wands (Reversed)
  3. The Tower

Right now, it’s best to expect the unexpected. You’ve been stubborn and perhaps a bit egotistical lately, and been putting off inevitable changes that are going on in your life. You keep resisting the changes that are bound to happen whether or not you are ready for them. There may be  something that you believed to be going well, but you’re beginning to realize that it’s really  not. You’ve been avoiding the thought, but it’s time to just face up to it. You may be thrown for a loop this week, and you might believe your world has turned upside down. Keep calm and push through the difficulties and understand that everything happens for a reason and it’s all in your best interest.

Scorpio Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. The Hanged Man (Reversed)
  2. Two of Wands (Reversed)
  3. Five of Wands (Reversed)

You’ve been struggling with a lot of internal conflict recently. You’ve lost track of where your personal values are, what your heart desires, or what you feel passionate about. Take time this week and hit pause and do some introspection. You’ve been resistant to hitting pause and letting yourself rest, but you need to realign with your innermost self. You’ve been trying to distract yourself from how you’ve been truly feeling by keeping yourself busy, but you’re mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted. Take time to recuperate before you burn yourself out further. Figure out what is currently working for you in your life and what’s not working for you. What is benefiting you and what is not? Time with yourself is key right now.

Sagittarius Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. Knight of Swords (Reversed)
  2. Four of Wands
  3. The Fool

Recently, you’ve been basking in the joys of what you’ve been able to accomplish. You’ve worked hard and you’re enjoying the happiness that comes with fulfillment! Things may have been going so well recently that you’re ready to jump right up and tackle a new opportunity. There might be new things you want to explore now because you’re feeling so happy and fulfilled. Just be conscious to not rush into anything new too soon. The reversed Knight of Swords is reminding you that you need to slow down and not jump into anything hastily. While you do have many new amazing adventures waiting for you, right now it’s important for you to enjoy the present and everything in your life at this moment. Continue to appreciate and celebrate all the work you have done thus far, and enjoy living in the moment. Your future will still be there for you when you’re ready. 

Capricorn Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. Temperance (Reversed)
  2. The Chariot
  3. Seven of Wands

Either in your personal, academic, or career life, you may be feeling threatened by others. You’ve been able to take on a lot of responsibility and been able to accomplish a lot, but there are people who are envious of you and want to see you fail. The Chariot, however, is reminding you that you have acquired an abundance of determination and willpower. Whatever challenges lie ahead of you, you have the inner strength to push through them and put any conflicts to rest. You also might feel like something is off, or as if something isn’t making sense in your life. There will be elevated states of stress and tension around you, more than usual. Pay attention to all that is going on around you, and don’t ignore it. If you need to take time for yourself, then you should, or if there is someone with negative energy invading your life, take note and release it. 

Aquarius Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. Eight of Pentacles
  2. Page of Cups (Reversed)
  3. The Devil

You’ve recently been working hard on mastering a new skill/hobby or there has been a project you’ve been working on. You have a great work ethic and determination and that will bring you success as you can continue to work on your new endeavour. However, if you have been feeling held back, or your passion is subdued, your self-doubt and limiting self-beliefs are the cause. You’re keeping everything to yourself because you fear what others may think, and you may even be telling yourself the same things you’re afraid to hear from others. You need to break this cycle of inner criticism and break this habit of negativity within yourself. Listen to your intuition and go forward with what you are passionate about like you have nothing to lose. If you’ve slowed progress because of a creative block, meditate with yourself and understand why your inner fears and anxieties are holding you back. 

Pisces Sun/Moon/Rising:
  1. Four of Swords
  2. King of Wands
  3. Six of Wands

You are a natural leader and you are a driven and hardworking individual. You have clear ideas about what you want to create and achieve and you bring them into reality. You may have recently reached an important milestone for yourself, and inspired others around you while doing so. There is a lot of success coming for you very soon, and your confidence in yourself is going to carry your vision far into the future. It’s important to know, however, when it’s time to take a break and put life on pause. I know it sounds crazy, and I know you’re probably wondering “why?” Understand that it’s important to give yourself time to recharge and refresh yourself before you take the next steps on your journey. There are good things coming for you, don’t worry, but give yourself some well deserved self-care.

I’m a Junior at The University of Tampa majoring in both AD/PR and Design. I’m an artist and amateur tarot reader. My goal is to one day own my own business, whether that’s my own design firm, art business, or kava bar. I enjoy teaching people how to make themselves happy and add a little magic to their lives.