Campus Cutie: Zach Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Here it is ladies, the cutie you have been waiting for, Zach Scott. From his bow ties and boat shoes to his gentlemen-like personality, there is no denying that Zach is a perfect candidate for this week’s Campus Cutie spotlight!

Name: Zachary W. Scott

Age: 20

Year in School: Junior

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Government and World Affairs

Activities Active In On Campus: Brother of Tau Kappa Epsilon, ROTC

Where do you see yourself in ten years? Hopefully involved in local politics in whatever city I am living.

What is your biggest turn off in a girl? Being a selfish person.

What is something you cannot live without? Definitely the Internet. I use it every day and night.

What is your ideal date? A nice day on a boat no matter if it’s salt or fresh water, do some fishing, swimming, and relaxing. It’s always a good time and you get to know a person quite a bit when they’re on the water.

What is your guilty pleasure? I like to watch romantic comedies.

Favorite movie? Caddyshack

Why did you come to UT? I came to UT to run cross country, which I did for my freshman year, but quit after an injury and disagreement with the coach.

What is your favorite thing about UT? My favorite thing about UT is going to school in the city I grew up in. Also my fraternity brothers help me to enjoy all that UT has to offer.

What is one fun fact about yourself? I love Texas and my home state of Florida.

There he is collegiates! Get him while he’s hot! Who wouldn’t want that bow tie? 

Emily Schonaerts is currently a Junior at the University of Tampa where she is studying Criminology and Psychology. While a St. Louis native and natural red head, she currently calls Orlando her home. When not focusing on academics, Emily can be found with her Alpha Chi Omega sisters crafting and promoting Greek unity or protecting the campus as a Desk Assistant at Campus Safety and Security.If not seen on campus, Emily can be found at Disney's Hollywood Studios giving tours into the movies at The Great Movie Ride! While only a part time Tour Guide, you can bet she is full of knowledge and fun facts about Disney and The Great Movie Ride-which is in fact a ride.Being a Junior means it is almost time to become a real adult, but for now, nothing is better than being an almost adult while still trying to figure out how to make a Criminology degree like a degree in Forensics."And I'll see you at the movies, the stuff dreams are made of."